Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract for ISCT 2017. Notifications have now been sent to all presenters. Accepted abstract presenters should RSVP by February 10th.
Late Breaking Abstracts
NEW for 2017, ISCT will be accepting Late Breaking Abstract Submissions. The late breaking abstract deadline is NOT intended as an extension of the general submission deadline and it is at the discretion of the review committee to select abstracts which are focused on ground-breaking and novel data which could not otherwise be presented at ISCT 2017.
Late Breaking Abstracts will undergo regular peer-review evaluation, with a limited number of poster and oral presentation slots remaining in the ISCT 2017 program. Accepted abstracts will be published only in the online version of Cytotherapy, the official journal of ISCT.
Late Breaking Abstracts will be accepted between February 6 and February 15, 2017.
Notifications will be sent by February 24th, 2017.
- At least one of the authors of the late breaking abstract must be a current ISCT member
- Late Breaking Abstract Submissions are subject to the ISCT Abstract Embargo Policy
- Abstract presenters must be registered for the ISCT 2017 Annual Meeting
- Presenters will be asked to provide justification as to why their abstract should be considered for late breaking acceptance
ISCT invites you to submit one or more abstracts from the following categories:
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- Non-Hematopoietic Stem Cells – Basic Biology (Detection, expansion, characterization, assays, genomics, proteomics)
- Gene Transfer Technology
- Tissue Engineering
- Organ Targeted Therapy
- Process Development and Facility Operations
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality Systems
The abstract body cannot exceed 2,500 characters, exclusive of the title, author block, images and tables.
ISCT may reject abstracts that are considered inappropriate for any reason. Abstracts, once submitted, can only be withdrawn from publication no later than February 10, 2017. If not withdrawn by this deadline, all accepted abstracts will be published in the final program.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online Abstract Submission System. Abstracts will NOT be accepted by email, mail, or fax.
Abstract presenters MUST be registered for the meeting. For those requiring acceptance notifications before registering, ISCT will allow up to two weeks after acceptance for these individuals to register.
- Abstracts submitted to the ISCT 2017 Annual Meeting are embargoed from the time of submission.
- For the abstract to be eligible for presentation at the ISCT 2017 Annual Meeting, information contained within, as well as additional data and information to be presented about the content, may not be published elsewhere or made public before the abstract has been published/presented at the ISCT 2017 Annual Meeting.
- Authors must notify ISCT if, after the submission deadline, the submitted abstract is accepted for publication elsewhere and will be published before the ISCT 2017 Annual Meeting. Publication before the meeting may result in the abstract being removed from the meeting.
- If the Embargo Policy is violated, the abstract may be withdrawn by ISCT from presentation at the ISCT 2017 Annual Meeting and from publication in the final program.
*An embargo means that information from any abstract or presentation may not be announced, publicized, or distributed before the embargo date and time.
There are no fees associated with submitting an abstract. Those presenting abstracts will be responsible for their own travel and meeting expenses.
Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplemental version of Cytotherapy, the official journal of ISCT.
If you no longer want your abstract to be published in Cytotherapy, you must notify firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 10, 2017.
Abstract notifications will be sent out to presenters via e-mail by January 31, 2017.
A select number of awards are available. Three Young Investigator awards and three Technologist Awards of $1000 USD each will be selected based on abstract score.
One Best Poster and one Best Oral Abstract Award of $1500 USD each will be selected and awarded at the conference.
To be eligible for Abstract Awards, you must be a current ISCT member.